May 24, 2019

CHOCOLATE JUNGLE "IN LIVING COLOR" EDITION - MAY 17













Thank you @leahmcflywaackeisha for the most amazing @chocolatejungle90s party theme "IN LIVING COLOR Edition", your DOPE choreography & styling! You also reminded me of my ♥️ for dancing and inspired me to hit the stage again after 10 yrs! It was such an honour to perform with you, @flyladydi & @samiammontolla as one of FLY GIRLS!!!!
I got to play some of my favorite 90s #newjackswing #hiphop #house records with an all #vinyl set too πŸ“€πŸ’Ώ
The Cosmic Queen of Funk @amaliamamalia
& @selah_genesis brought the house DOWN with their amazing tributes to #crystalwaters #robins #pebbles #cecepeniston - posting videos next!

@whoisarock your amazing vibes & set was πŸ’£πŸ’₯ can't wait to play with you again! @flyladydi you kept us moving all night with #rnb & #reggae πŸ’•πŸ”₯
There's no #90sparty in the world like this!!! #montreal is BLESSED to have#chocolatejungle and can't wait to see you take this all over the πŸŒŽ@leahmcflywaackeisha ! Appreciate you so much and all you do and forever grateful to work with you! Montreal and @chocolatejungle90s has made me proud to call this city my home ☺️πŸ™πŸ½πŸ’œ @ Le Belmont